Organic Soap Bar – ‘Neem Turmeric + Sandal Honey’ Bath Soap ( Pack of 2 ) 100% Vegan
Our limited edition Soap Bar is sure to steal hearts. Pamper yourself with our luxurious ‘Neem Turmeric + Sandal Honey’ Bath soaps. A perfect staple in your daily bath and body routine.
Infused with 100% essential oils, these ‘Neem Turmeric + Sandal Honey’ Bath bars create a calming, relaxing atmosphere, and stress-relieving bathing experience.
- Neem Extracts
- Turmeric powder
- Pure Honey
- Vitamin C Oil
100% Natural | Tested on people not animals | Size/Weight: 80g
Created with organic, skin-quenching ingredients you can trust: vegan butters and oils; clays; and salts from around the world.
Our ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic, paraben and fragrance free. Natural products leave your skin clean and healthy.
Be transported to a relaxing spa without leaving your own bath with products infused with essential oils you can use everyday.
How to Use
How Should I Use Natural Soap to Clean My Face?
We believe in simple, effective cleansing for your complexion and that is accomplished with natural soap and water. The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin, especially your face, is really a personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Hand Lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing delicate facial skin.
- Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
- Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Washcloth Washers: A washcloth can help remove dead cells and invigorate your skin. A gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help keep facial skin smooth and clean.
- Rub the bar on a soft, clean, wet cloth to create a creamy lather.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
If you are using a washcloth:
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard may cause the skin to become red and irritated.
- Use a clean washcloth, especially if you are prone to acne. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and grime right back onto your skin.
- Washcloths can have soft or rough fibers. You want to use soft, NOT rough fibers on your face.
Never share washcloths or other accessories and replace or clean them often.
A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
Jonathan R –
This stuff is amazing
I hate soap and I always have. It feels disgusting, it’s always too smelly, and after or even during using it I feel like I’m being shrink wrapped in plastic and just want to soak in lotion till it goes away. Even those super moisturizing soaps that are supposedly the most amazing kinds, they’re absolutely awful. I get a little wary about home-made seeming soaps like this because the ones I’ve always run across smell like dog rectum. THIS stuff though, holy cow it’s amazing! I got it because of the reviews, cause I figured I could give it to my mom or something if I didn’t like it, but wow! I’m using the Neem Turmeric bar right now, and it’s got just the right amount of scent, and best of all, no shrink wrapping feeling! I do definitely feel clean, but I do NOT feel like I need to go cry in a tub of lotion just to feel normal again. 10/10 will definitely buy again!